RARE are pleased to announce the launch of a new 45,000 sq ft Grade A office pre-let opportunity at Basing View by Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council.
NEON, Basingstoke will deliver:
• High quality, energy efficient and flexible office space
• BREEAM Excellent and EPC A standards
• Double height reception and ground floor business lounge
• Convenient location five minutes’ walk from the station
• 57 cycle spaces
• Showers, changing and drying facilities
• 130 space car-park with electric charging points.
NEON is one of a number of new developments taking place at Basing View, a 65-acre town centre business park which has been undergoing a £500 million regeneration programme. These include the new 60,000 sq ft Florence Building, let to Sovereign Housing Association and a further 45,000 sq ft Grade A office building, pre-let to Eli Lilly & Company, which is currently under construction. A new Village Hotel, with gym, restaurant, swimming pool and Starbucks coffee shop will also open at Basing View in early 2020.
A planning application will be submitted in November and Neon could be delivered for occupation early 2021.